What is this?

My photo
We are full of adorableness.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Day 190

Will needs to work on his swing a little bit. It's more like a backhand swing with a tennis racket.



Here we see Will practicing his Ichiro imitation.



I think he needs to switch the bat to his other hand, then he'll have it down pat.



Will just heard how terrible the Mariners were this year. HE IS SHOCKED.



Will just heard that Dwight Schrute was shunned by his family from the ages of four to six for forgetting to save excess oil from a can of tuna.

1 comment:

  1. The shocked picture is my new favorite picture in the history of pictures, and time.

    ALSO, and you'll have to take my word for this, the word verification captcha for this comment is "bidesto". Bidesto: bidet manifesto, or Spanish hero whose superpower is always winning on Ebay? I could go either way.

    ReplyDelete

Followers