What is this?

My photo
We are full of adorableness.

Monday, December 6, 2010

November 28 - December 4, 2010

On Sunday, we spent most of the day in the car, driving home from Northern California after the UW/Cal game. We were shocked to find out that lots of people drive from Northern California to Southern California at the end of a holiday weekend. SHOCKED. No pictures, but the drive was pretty okay.

On Monday, everyone was tired from our long drive and busy week last week. I was too tired to find the good camera, so you'll have to make do with this crappy phone picture of the kids being tired.



On Tuesday, we took a lot of pictures. Some might say we took a plethora of pictures.



This hat is actually not Evie's hat. It's a hat my friend asked me to make for her baby, but I wanted to take a picture of it for her before I dropped it in the mail. And I just conveniently have a baby that I could use to model the hat.



Evie spent most of the time I took pictures of her attempting to remove the hat from her head. Which is too bad for her, because I like how it looks so much that I'm making one for her in red and white.

I also took a bunch of pictures of new PenguinBot bags (shameless self promotion) while the kids napped, but Will woke up before I finished. He watched me take the last couple pictures, then asked if I could take a picture of him. When I said yes, he then struck this pose:



Then he sat on the backdrop I was using for the bags.



I was going to take more pictures, but he shifted and the heavy things I was using to hold the backdrop up fell off the partial wall they were sitting on and while they didn't fall on Will, they fell very close to him. He was then no longer interested in being the subject of my photography.

When Evie woke up I took a couple more pictures of her, because she was smiley.




That's Lorne's manhand. I don't have manhands.

On Wednesday, we rode across the desert on a horse with no name. It felt good to get out of the rain.

On Thursday, I took some blurry pictures of tummy time.



On Friday, someone tried to charge almost $4,000 worth of pizza to my credit card.



I had a similar reaction to Evie's.

Also, the children were adorable.



That's Will's new "I'm smiling for the camera!" face.



On Saturday, we got our Christmas tree. It's pretty big. (The half wall behind the tree there is 6.5 or 7 feet tall.)



Also on Saturday, we watched the Huskies beat the Cougars in the Apple Cup. Woo! Evie was subsequently tackled by her stuffed husky.



Also also on Saturday, Evie made these faces:



And Will made all these faces:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers