What is this?

My photo
We are full of adorableness.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

you may have noticed...

that I'm attempting to update the blog. You may have noticed that I am almost a year behind. You may have noticed that I'm not making many comments or observations about most of the pictures. It's not because I have nothing to say (I always have something to say), I'm just trying to plow through the backlog of pictures. It's kind of fun though, looking back and seeing that a year ago Evie was already trying to climb the freaking bookshelf (which she still does now...often) and that Will still makes the same fake angry face.

I have vague ideas about posting more, posting on a regular basis, but I've got a lot going on and a lot of catching up to do, so I'm not going to beat myself up if those ideas don't come to fruition right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers