What is this?

My photo
We are full of adorableness.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Day 86

In this picture, Will looks like he's enjoying tummy time far more than he actually was.



"This is what I think of your stupid tummy time, Mom!"



"Playtime is very, very serious business."



"Okay, okay, FINE Mom. Playtime is hilarious! LOOK I'M SMILING A BIG HUGE SMILE!"



"So back to not smiling. I'd rather do that for awhile."



"Hey, speaking of playtime, where's that blue bear? I like that blue bear."



"Hey, speaking of that blue bear, did you know that he's delicious?"



"Oh hey George, what's up?"




(Some of these pictures are blurry on account of Laurel not wanting to use the flash on the camera and also not wanting to bother getting the tripod out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers