What is this?

My photo
We are full of adorableness.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

February 27 - March 5, 2011

On Sunday, Evie and I had some girl time while Will spent most of the day with his grandparents at Gramma Jo's house.



On Monday, Evie ate her monkey rattle.



On Tuesday, I had a migraine and a stomach thing and took no pictures. Thank goodness Lorne's parents were here, there's no way I could have taken care of the kids without them.

On Wednesday, I was still feeling bad. Pity me.

On Thursday, I took two pictures:





Maybe I was still feeling sick. Also, Lorne came home from Boston late this evening. Hooray!

On Friday, we had pizza night.



Will was really excited about the goat cheese. He's definitely related to me.

Evie had her first avocado night.



"Hey Mom, put more avocado right here."



On Saturday, Will played Angry Birds for a bit.



Evie played with Lorne.



The game they played was called "Smoosh Daddy's Face In."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers