What is this?

My photo
We are full of adorableness.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

April 10-16, 2011

On Sunday, Laurel went on a tour of the Harpoon brewery with some Bostonian friends.



Then we met another friend and her baby at a bar. Little Lauren made me miss my kiddos more than I did already.



On Monday, Laurel was home and nothing interesting happened ever.

On Tuesday, something happened.



Will copied this guy on the teevee.



On Wednesday, Will and I made this pie.


Coconut amaretto ricotta. I kind of made it up.



Huh. Sounds weird, mom.

On Thursday, Will and Evie rode around in a diaper box.



It's high class up in here.



On Friday, WOOOOO!



WOOOOOOO!!!



Also, nerd toddler.



And hipster toddler.



On Saturday, Evie was angsty.



And cute.



Will was uber angsty.



Evie laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers