What is this?

My photo
We are full of adorableness.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

June 5-11, 2011

On Sunday, we took the kids to see Rio. Will has been playing Angry Birds Rio since the game came out, so he was excited to finally put it into context. Then we came home and played around in the living room.







There may have been a dance party.



We made lemonade popsicles earlier in the day and enjoyed them after dinner. Evie didn't get one, and it pained her.

On Monday, Will saddled up and took a ride on Daddy Horse.





Also, Evie banged on the coffee table.



On Tuesday, I was a huge, giant, terrible jerk. I gave Will an angelfood cupcake with strawberries and whipped cream.



Someone call CPS.

On Wednesday, something happened, but I could not tell you what it was.

On Thursday, Evie ate some carrots.



She was trying really hard to make her face the same color as her hair.



Will was a nudist.



On Friday, I had my last day at work. In case you did not know this, I quit my job and will be working from home for a couple places. I can see the kids more! Hooray.



While I was cleaning out my desk I found this. It's a flavor packet for ramen noodles. I have never eaten ramen noodles at work in the four years I worked there. I have no idea why it was in there.

On Saturday, we went out to Station in South Park with our friends Mike and Alyssa and their son Connor. We let the kids run free in the gravelly/dirt play area while we had some beer and some food. Then Ian and his girlfriend came by and more fun was had. Very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers