What is this?

My photo
We are full of adorableness.

Monday, June 6, 2011

May 22-28, 2011

On Sunday, the sheik, he drove his Cadillac.

On Monday, he went a-cruisin' down the ville.

On Tuesday, I took this picture that would have been cute if I had managed to turn the flash on.



And this one would have been cute if I managed to get Evie in it too. (Not that Will isn't cute, but it didn't reach maximum cute potential.)



On Wednesday, the muezzin was a-standing on the radiator grille.

On Thursday, we rocked the Casbah.

On Friday, Evie showed us her new trick - walking with the Mickey fire truck.



We also went up to the San Diego Botanic Gardens for the afternoon. I forgot the real camera, but took a couple of the kids with my phone.





We failed to take into consideration that lots of people would be leaving the city for Memorial Day Weekend and got stuck in traffic despite leaving a little after 3, and the gardens closed at 5, so we didn't get as much time to explore as we would have liked. Grandma Gail and I didn't realize that there were two children's areas, so we missed out on the model train. Will cried for awhile, then felt better after we saw the Coaster when we were driving home. Later, when Evie cried, he told her he knew she was sad that she didn't see the train, but it was okay, they saw that other train, and we'd go back to the gardens to see the train sometime. He may have been projecting.

On Saturday, Will stole my sunglasses.





I think he has a future as a sunglasses model.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers