What is this?

My photo
We are full of adorableness.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 364

Today I played with Grandma Gail and Grandpa Bill. I put some stuff in my snacky container.



I also ate my first pizza! YAY PIZZA!



Pizza is an excellent facial cleanser.



Grandpa read me a story. Usually Mom and Dad read me stories, so I was surprised when I looked back and saw Grandpa's mustache.



Then Grandma and Dad gave me a bath, and OH MY GOSH. Dad came at me with a pair of SCISSORS. WHAT THE HECK DAD.



He cut the hair over my ears and it was pretty much the worst thing anyone has ever done to me. I guess Mom and Dad thought I should look "nice" for my "birthday" the next day.

1 comment:

  1. Wait, I'm confused...your dad cut hair OFF of your head? I don't get it. I have do idea why that would happen...I mean, I may have a different perspective based on the fact that I have NO HAIR. Hang on to that stuff dude, scream harder next time, try to flail your arms so they can't get the scissors near you without risking bodily harm.

    ReplyDelete

Followers