What is this?

My photo
We are full of adorableness.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 365!

Actually this is day 1 of year 2 or something, but whatever. I TURNED 1 TODAY! This birthday stuff is pretty freaking exciting. Grandma Gail and Grandpa Bill came down from Seattle, as you may remember from Day 364, and then today Grandma Diane, Uncle Jon, and Emma came down from Seattle too! We all went to Great Grandma Jo's house for a party. A PARTY FOR ME.

Emma and Uncle Jon read The Very Hungry Caterpillar to me. This book is so cool.



It's so awesome that Mom made the caterpillar with my birthday cake. I think my cousin was pretty excited about eating it.



I also played with my cousin Eric (or maybe he's my second cousin, I don't know how all that works), who is six months younger than me. He kind of wanted to eat me.







The theme to my party was The Hungry Caterpillar, but it could have also been "Mexico" or "Italy."





I opened some presents. My relatives and friends were very generous and got me some super fantastic gifts. My mom and dad have been bad about writing thank you cards, and they apologize.



All that present opening made me hungry. BRING ME THE HEAD OF THE HUNGRY CATERPILLAR.







Cake, where have you been all my life?



FASTER GRANDPA! I AM FULL OF SUGAR AND I WANT TO RUN!!!



I watched Cousin Emma blow bubbles with Grandpa and then Uncle Jon got me with the hand snake.



Emma did a dance for me, which was pretty awesome.



She also sang me a song called "Today it is your birthday William," which was pretty awesome as well.



I got neat presents and played with my cousins and took out a caterpillar. Birthdays RULE.

1 comment:

  1. I love how nonchalant he is with that cake...too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Followers