What is this?

My photo
We are full of adorableness.

Monday, September 24, 2012

December 4-10, 2011

Sunday

I don't think Will looks much like me, but sometimes I see myself pretty clearly in his expressions. He's had the eyebrow raise down pat since he was a wee thing.

He's decided he doesn't like having his picture taken recently, except for when he's posing with Thumper. Today he found Evie's little ladybug from her birthday, which he decided he liked because of it's "nice, friendly smile," and decided he needed pictures of the three of them.

Monday Nothing today.

Tuesday

Crunching leaves together after preschool.

Wednesday Nothing today.

Thursday

Running around where they weren't supposed to be running around.

Friday Nothing today.

Saturday

Lorne spent the weekend studying away. Will took his "computer," the book Corduroy, and took notes "just like daddy." It was pretty cute. I won't share the picture here though, because unlike Lorne, Will was going pantsless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers