What is this?

My photo
We are full of adorableness.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

December 26, 2010 - January 1, 2011

On Sunday, Will was sick. He spent a lot of time puking. Merry Christmas! Then Uncle Jon went home.

On Monday, I'm sure something happened, but I could not tell you what it was if you paid me.

On Tuesday, Lorne and I went out on a date. I had a large beer.



On Wednesday, we sat around and played games, then our friends Brian and Michele came over in the evening. They were in town for Thursday's events.

On Thursday, we went to the Holiday Bowl. The Huskies were playing the Cornhuskers. It's the first bowl game I'd been to since the Huskies played Texas the last time they went to the Holiday Bowl, in 2001. Before the game we went with Brian and Michele to the parade. Lorne was the pack mule.



Emma tailgated with us.



I know we live in San Diego and don't have cool weather very often, but holy crap, was it cold during the game. Will laughs in the face of cold.



He refused blankets.

On Friday, this happened.



On Saturday, Grandma Diane and Emma went home. Evie and Will played to console themselves. Apparently I dressed them in matching outfits.





Also, babies think it's hilarious when you step on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers