What is this?

My photo
We are full of adorableness.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February 13-19, 2011

On Sunday, Will dressed up in his train conductor gear. We're still trying to figure out how that darn whistle works.



He's got the pez figured out though.



Evie built some stuff.



And also wore the conductor hat.



You're so funny Evie.



Hey. Who're you calling funny?



On Monday, we celebrated Valentine's Day with:

1. Heart-shaped peanut butter & jelly sandwiches.



2. Valentines from the kids + Lorne to me.



3. Valentines from the kids + me to Lorne.



Will determined the placement of all buttons, though I glued them on. He also picked out the ribbon and asked me to tie the bow, and then told me where it should go.



Will also pretty much told me what to do with the one from Evie. I think he designs quite nice Valentines.

4. Skeptical looks from Evie. She's not sure about this whole "Hallmark holiday" thing.



5. Smiles from Will. He's on board. (He may also be smiling because we watched Finding Nemo for the first time and he loved it.)



On Tuesday, Will was blurry.



So was I.



On Wednesday, we wrote the b-sides that made a small portion of the world cry.

On Thursday, Will and I went on our long walk, and Will decided he was four.

Then he took a bath. Evie tossed ducks in for him.



On Friday, I made a delicious cake.



On Saturday, we played with play-dough.


This is a snowman.

Evie snuggled with Lorne.



We had a dance party.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers