What is this?

My photo
We are full of adorableness.

Monday, January 9, 2012

August 14-20, 2011

On Sunday, I went to Brian and Michele's wedding and it was awesome. I took no pictures.

On Monday, we rode the ferry over to Bainbridge Island to see Grandma Gail and Grandpa Bill.



Then we went to a park and played.





Evie became a hippie treehugger after just two days in the Northwest.





On Tuesday, we went back to Seattle and had ice cream with Alison and went to the park.



Then we picked Daniel up and went to get some dinner.



Margie, Camy, and Jon met us there. We made the kids play in the toy pit.



Then we went to watch Heidi's cross race. Will loved it.



Emma and Will helped Heidi clean up.



On Wednesday, I think we played games at my mom's house with Alison and Daniel and Tina. It appears that Will slept.



On Thursday, we went to a Rainiers game.




Pop pop

Kyle caught a foul ball, so he and Will played catch.




Professional Baseball Player Delivery

On Friday, it was my five year anniversary with Lorne. And I was not with him, because I am a jerk. But some of my friends from Portland drove up to hang out, and I met them on a wedding planning website, so that's almost the same thing as celebrating with Lorne, yes?

We went to the Greenlake wading pool:





Then we ate cupcakes.

On Saturday, I went to Katie and Jesse's pre-wedding reception at Tulio. It was awesome and fantastic and I took no pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers