What is this?

My photo
We are full of adorableness.

Monday, January 9, 2012

August 28 - September 3, 2011

On Sunday, it appears we went to Gramma Jo's, where Evie attacked Lorne and Will rode the rocking horse.





On Monday, I think we went to the park, and Lorne met us there.



On Tuesday, we took no pictures.

On Wednesday, we took no pictures.

On Thursday, I started a Project 365 thing with some friends. You can see all my pictures here. I've done a pretty good job of doing a photo a day, however, sometimes they're not of the kids. Like, today, the only picture I took is of some tomatoes.

On Friday, we hung up the artwork Will made at the Botanical Garden.



Unfortunately, Evie could reach it from her crib and tore it in two a couple days later. There was much sadness.

Also, we went on a walk.



On Saturday, we went up to Anaheim again to watch the Twins. Will brought the ball that Brandon League gave him and was lucky enough to get Twins (now Rangers) closer Joe Nathan to sign it for him.



Evie enjoyed the view from way up high.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers