What is this?

My photo
We are full of adorableness.

Monday, January 9, 2012

July 31 - August 6, 2011

As you can see, I'm way behind again. I will attempt to catch up. On days I didn't take pictures, I have no idea what we did. I probably won't even try to be clever.

On Sunday, we took no pictures.

On Monday, it was Evie's birthday!



On Tuesday, Will appears to have fallen asleep on the ottoman in his underwear. He's getting a kick start on becoming an old man.



On Wednesday, it appears that we drove up to Anaheim to watch Lorney's beloved Twins and Will's beloved Joe Mauer play. Except that Joe Mauer probably didn't play, as he was broken most of last year. I think this was one of the games he wasn't playing and Will was quite upset about it.





Will seems to have gotten the angry sports fan gene from his mom.

On Thursday, we took no pictures.

On Friday, we took no pictures.

On Saturday, I could not tell you what we did. I think Margie and Camy were staying with us, and maybe the rest of my family got in, and I think Bill and Gail and Gramma Jo came down for dinner. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers