What is this?

My photo
We are full of adorableness.

Monday, January 9, 2012

September 4-10, 2011

On Sunday, we went to another Twins game.







Then Will got to run the bases, even though he was wearing Twins gear and not stupid Angels gear.







On Monday, we took no pictures of the kids.

On Tuesday, I took pictures of the kids, but Will is in his underwear in them all, so I'll spare him future embarrassment and leave today blank.

On Wednesday, we went to have pizza.



On Thursday, all of the power went out in all of San Diego County. We walked to the grocery store to get sausages to grill outside. It was kind of crazy. A man that I'm pretty sure was homeless gave the kids a fruit roll-up to share while we waited outside for Lorne to pay, and I thought it was really sweet. Anyway, no pictures of the kids.

On Friday, I took the kids to Sea World.







Then we met up with Lorne at Mission Bay.


Evie makes the sand rain.



On Saturday, Will did some artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers